When you are in a relationship you want to keep the fire going all the time, not just in the beginning of the relationship.
In order to keep showing your partner that you still care you should do little things for them. Random things that have nothing to do with romance like flowers, letters, poems, etc. These little things will go a long way in your relationship to show that you really appreciate your partner.
They say we remember the little things that people do for us and makes us feel good abut ourselves. We get happy knowing that our partners took some effort to think about us even if all they did was leave a little note in a lunch bag.
Here are some ideas that you can do for your partner on any given day:
- Work out- Exercise is really good for the body. If you want to stay healthy and reduce the appearance of wrinkles you will work out almost every day. This shows your partner that you want to be healthy for yourself and them. You want to be confident for yourself and you want your partner to be proud to be with someone so motivated.
- Dance like there is people watching– Do not be nervous to show off your moves to other people. You are a unique person and you should be proud of yourself for knowing how to dance. Turn on some music and grab your partners hand and dance around the house. I know it sounds clique, but this works. Dancing is so intimate that it helps you get closer to your significant other in a fun, loving way.
- Wear comfortable pants- this is the best. There is nothing better that wearing comfortable clothes that make you feel confident. Do NOT wear pants that are too tight and make you look like you have a muffin top. Look confident and sexy.
- Hang out in your room naked- Just chill and watch movies with your bf/gf. There is nothing more intimate than seeing someone else butt ass naked. Watching movies on a lazy sunday, naked is a great way to connect with your lover. This can also lead to more intimate things.
- Kiss your boo- Make out or have sex with passionate kissing with you lover. I use to have a bf who hated to make out and we are not broken up. Kissing, sex, and intimacy is a big part of a relationship and you need to take time to give these things to your partner so they know you love them.
- Do not practice the guitar– it will not help. This shit is so hard. Start when you are 5 years old maybe and then practice for 25 years after that. Maybe go bye flowers instead for your lover.
- Ride your bike- I love riding my bike alongside the river on a cool day. It is a good work out and very relaxing.
- Help someone- Find an opportunity to help someone else and feel better about yourself. Be grateful for what you already have in life and help someone else become a better person. Hopefully they pay it forward as well. This is a great gesture for kindness.
- Learn how to cook– Got buy a cook book or start watching cooking videos on YouTube. Cooking is one of the best things to be educated about because we as humans will always need to eat. This is a demand that will never go away. Cooking for your partner is one of the sexiest things you can do for someone.
- Get your AC fixed– It is super hot outside and your ac is broken. You have been lagging to call an ac repairman to get it fixed…. but it is time. AC repair is needed on hot days. Call the experts.
- Hang out with your best friend– Go do anything with you best friends. Basically anything that you do with your best friend is always the best thing ever anyways. It is you best friend and you love your best friend.
- Work out– Stop being a lazy, fatty. Get you butt out of bed and go to the gym and start eating healthy. You know it is the right thing to do so go do it. Even better go to a personal trainer.
The best rides always come from limousines.
They make you feel like you are on top of the world. With there flashy elegance and luxurious interiors, who would not want to ride in one.
The other day I had the experience of a life time. I was picked up by a friendly driver that then made his way to pick up all of my friends.
We took the white lime around town and had a little bit to drink. Fortunately none of us had to drive because we had limo service and we were safe to drink.
The limo had even more drinks inside, but thankfully no one drank more than they could handle. If you throw up in a limo they can charge you a lot of money.
If you want the same experience I had Click for SITE HERE. I highly recommend this limousine service to all my friends.
We had a blast and everyone made it home safe.
Thank you life! I am truly blessed.
Unhealthy relationships happen, but you can either learn from them and walk away or be destroyed by them.
Knowing how to identify a toxic relationship and when to say goodbye is crucial to maintaining your identity and individuality as a human being. Abusive relationships take many forms, and no gender is immune to them. However, you can be smart and “call the kettle black” if you find yourself in an unhealthy relationship.
First, I would like to clear up one thing; toxic relationships can be plutonic as well as intimate.
What that means is your “best friend” that continuously puts you down in front of your friends and makes you feel bad can be just as bad for you as an intimate partner that makes you feel trapped.
Now that that is cleared, I would like to highlight a few signs that you friend/partner is no good for you:
- Is there a high level suspicion in your relationship? Constant questions asking who and where you have been or temptation to “stalk” or read your partner’s personal communications are signs the relationships lacks trust. Healthy relationships are built on a mutual foundation of trust.
- Is nagging or complaining about the other person common place? No one deserves to be constantly put down and made to feel like he or she is worthless. Making a conscious effort to be kinds and use words the buildup instead breakdown is an excellent place to start turning the nag-mobile around!
- Playing the blame game is not fun or healthy! Constant arguing and blaming each other instead of reconciling and humbly admitting fault wears on a relationship. It is time to grow up, and each takes responsibility for your personal side of the fence.
- Little white lies usually don’t stay little. Building a relationship upon lies is like building a house on the sand, it is bound to fall apart. If you or your partner are perpetually lying, it is time to consider the reasons why and if it is worth the hurt lies cause.
- The definition of manipulation is to control a situation or person in a clever and unfair manner. Manipulation can happen in many forms but most of the time it is when the person is insecure and wants to control you. Some examples are, making you feel bad when he or she does not get their way or forcing the situation to transpire so that a certain outcome takes place. Manipulation is a scary thing and can do some damage if you find you are in an unhealthy manipulating relationship tread lightly and don’t be afraid to walk way.
This list is just a few signs of an unhealthy relationship. Whether you walk away and call it quits depends on several factors. However, the most important thing is to make sure you listen to yourself. If you constantly feel bad after hanging out with this person, more than likely it is unhealthy.
Relationship counseling is a good option if strong ties exist that would keep you from indefinitely walking away.
Whatever you do, always surround yourself with positive people that encourage you!
What is Love?
Love is hard to define because it’s more than just one feeling. Love is the every single emotion wrapped up in one. I have thought that I was in love before, and I think I was in the sense of loving a good friend. However, I finally understand what Love feels like. I have never met anyone like my bf before. He is truly the definition of someone unique, special, and different. Since the first moments we talked over chat and the first moment we locked eyes at the club the attraction was different. It felt as if no one else was in the room and a magnet was pulling us together. The best part of the attraction is that it was two sided. This attraction no only pulled me, but (so he says) pulled him too and I believe him. I believe him because of how he treats me. He treats with a respect of a queen, his queen.
He makes sure that I am happy and tries to figure out why I am upset. He thinks about me when he makes plans as do I about him. I never get tired of hanging out with him unless he is being really annoying, but still then I do not want to go home. I want to stay in his arms and keep talking or just sit and relax. He has opened my eyes to spiritual meanings and has enlightened me in religious beliefs.
He introduces me to his family and friends ensure that I feel a part of his life and showing me that I am a priority. Love also means a lot of compromise. You have to communicate a lot to figure out what is best for both parties and what one may have to sacrifice in order to keep the peace or just to make the other person happy. It is a lot of work, as I have learned. I have been use to my whole life walking away from people who truly love me thinking that I was better and that I did not care. I was wrong those times. If you truly love someone you fight even at the worst time. Even when you have fought long and hard and still think that you are right in an argument you have to stick it through if you love that person.
You have to understand that it could be worse than that of which whatever you are arguing about. Love is anger, love is sad, love is shy, love is laughter, love is joy, love is happy, love is heartache, love is spontaneous, and overall love is love.
Everyone makes mistakes but here are the most common ways some women mess up some good relationships.
There is some truth to break ups. Break ups usually tend to fall in the same categories. Now it’s not always the woman’s fault for break ups because men can mess up to. However, these are the ways that women make mistakes and they’re very different than men’s.
The good news is that all a lot of our issues can be avoided and fixed if you are more aware of the differences between how men and women work.
1: Do you chase after men who treat you poorly and you only want the more?
This means that you do not know your value and you are attracted to all the unavailable guys. You are frayed to ask for what you want and you expect that one day it will magically change. You probably have two fears that you won’t be loved, and that you are not enough. One truth is that no man will really respect the woman if she allows him to run all over her. If this hurts you I’m sorry but you need to know the truth even if it makes you angry. If you want the love that you truly deserve you need to know your value.
Good will hunting is a movie about a boy who grew up and orphan.
He grew up with foster parents that beat him up consistently. He grew up not understanding what love truly is and not ever have any special bond with somebody.
He also grew up a very intelligent boy and was very Smart at math. He was working as a janitor at Harvard but he had not taken any college prior to working .
While on one of the shifts he looks at one of the chalkboards with a very difficult math problem a professor had put up. The professor told his recent class that it took him two years to figure out this math problem. He would get credit to a student who was able to figure out the problem by the end of the semester. The professor found that somebody had completed the problem on the chalkboard.
You ever heard of the bird dodos?
There in the movie ice age. In the movie they make the birds seem pretty dumb and stupid, but in fact dodos were not so dumb after all.
The dodo bird is an extinct flightless bird his name has become in sync with the word stupidity. It turns out that the dodo was no birdbrain but actually very smart bird.
Scientist said they figured out the dodo’s brain size and structure based on the analysis of a well preserved skull from a museum. They found that their brain was actually really big and proportionate to its body size.
They also found that they had a better sense of smell than most birds and this trait is an usual for birds. Research suggests that the dodo boasted at least the same intelligence as fellow members of the pigeon and dove family.